Impact Champ SA2015 Racing Helmet
The aggressive and unique chin bar styling of Impact’s Champ helmet is designed to cover the mouth and nose; a feature that acts as a built-in breath deflector minimizing fumes inside the helmet and reducing fog on the shield.
The integrated slotted vents on the forehead provide for additional ventilation while Impact's exclusive “Ripple Effect” helmet crown and wicker bill create aerodynamic stabilization.
Manufactured from Impact’s exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in our fire retardant soft-knit Nomex material, the Champ features removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
A fire retardant Kevlar chin strap with dual D-ring closure and a 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent shield finish off this helmet.
The Impact Champ also offers a variety of anti-fog, tinted, and Hi-Def Amber shields with excellent visual acuity for the most accurate read of the tree.
- Made in the USA
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Dual slotted forehead vents.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Wrap-around eyeport.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.