Impact Charger SA2015 Racing Helmet
The Impact Charger is designed with a wrap-around eye port for a wide-angle panoramic view. Featuring a wicker bill design for aerodynamic down-force and air flow stabilization, the Impact Charger also features integrated air induction ports along the crown for cooling ventilation.
Manufactured from our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex, the Impact Charger also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
A fire retardant Kevlar chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent are also standard features.
- Made in the USA
- Snell 2015 Certified
- Shell construction features proprietary lightweight composites.
- Dual slotted forehead vents.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with standard cheekpads, other sizes are sold seperately).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.