Red Line WaterWetter® Coolant Additive is a unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water. It provides rust and corrosion protection which allows the use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates. It also improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature. May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency. WaterWetter® is compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. It satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters. Vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles. Small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart.