Why you need a Bilstein SL Series 46mm Monotube Steel Body Shock Absorber
Bilstein SL Series shock absorbers are designed for, but not limited to, Modified and Late Models. The 46mm monotube steel body design allows for conversion to coilover applications when necessary. It is a sealed unit that you can expect Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance from. The body is plated for extreme durability and rapid heat dissipation.
Gas Pressure Technology
Over time, the mono-tube gas pressure technology developed by Bilstein has established itself as a standard in automotive construction. This technology involves keeping the oil in the absorber under pressure, which prevents it from foaming when temperatures and loads are increasing. As a result, full damping power is retained even when the system is placed under extreme stress, a feature that can be observed in the self-lowering piston.
Mono-tube Upside-Down Technology
Bilstein’s mono-tube technology is the number-one choice in motorsports and series-production sports cars: no other type gives engineers the same freedom to choose the perfect installation location or position (e.g. Upside-Down technology).
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Plated for durability and rapid heat dissipation
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Applications: Modifieds, Late Models and Stock Cars/Hobby Stocks
- Part Number: F4-B46-0210-TC
- Series: SL Series
- Collapsed Length (IN): 13.14
- Extended Length (IN): 20
- Collapsed Length (MM): 333.7
- Extended Length (MM): 508
- Compression @0.10in/s: 55
- Rebound @0.10in/s: 162
- Finish: Zinc Plated