Earl's Swivel-Seal 30 Degree Hose Ends
Swivel-Seal hose ends have a unique nipple and cutter design, a design aerospace proven for over 45 years. Tightening the ferrule pulls the hose into a sharp cutter providing an unsurpassed seal. Most common uses for the Swivel-Seal are fuel lines and remote oil filter or dry sump lines. For use with Perform-O-Flex or Pro-Lite 350 hose only.
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Precision Machined
- Bent Tube Design Provides Excellent Fuel Flow Capacity
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials