Why you need Earl's Swivel-Seal Straight Hose End
Swivel-Seal hose ends have a unique nipple and cutter design, a design aerospace proven for over 45 years. Tightening the ferrule pulls the hose into a sharp cutter providing an unsurpassed seal. Most common uses for the Swivel-Seal are fuel lines and remote oil filter or dry sump lines. For use with Perform-O-Flex or Pro-Lite 350 hose only.
- Reusable aluminum hose ends up to -16 AN sizes
- Swivel design allows full 360 degrees rotation after assembly for easy installation
- Cutter style hose attachment, easily assembled by hand
- For use with Earl's Perform-O-Flex, Auto Flex, and Pro Lite series hoses
- Earl’s uses aluminum alloys which meet or exceed minimums required for aerospace hose end specifications
- Earl's Original dual plane anti-seepage sealing system.
- Each hose end component is precision machined to exacting tolerances for trouble free performance in the field.
- Original Swivel Seal stainless retention pins allow 360° adjustment after installation.
- The nipple & cutter design has been aerospace proven for over fifty-five years, and in competition by Earl’s for over 30 years. Earl's nipple and cutter primary seal system stands unsurpassed in its sealing integrity.