Impact 1320 SA2015 Racing Helmet
On a budget, but not wanting to compromise safety? Impact’s 1320 is a value-packed helmet manufactured right in the heart of Indy’s Gasoline Alley.
Featuring Impact's exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex, the 1320 offers many of the features and benefits that have made Impact helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports.
The 1320 is a custom hand-crafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and provides racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality.
Featuring Impact's exclusive wide eye port and integrated upper and lower air vents for superior ventilation, the Impact 1320 also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
A fire-retardant Kevlar chin strap with dual D-ring closure and Impact's 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet.
- Made in the USA
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Two slider vents on forehead for air circulation and a large chinbar vent.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.