Impact Air Draft OS20 SA2015 Racing Helmet
As dirt and off-road racers themselves, Impact understand the importance of a helmet that fits and performs in the most extreme environments.
Featuring a wide eye port, the Impact Air Draft OS20 offers an exceptional range of peripheral vision while the wicker bill design provides aerodynamic down-force to reduce the potential of the helmet “lifting” at high speeds.
The off-centered and left-positioned air inlet offers added overhead clearance in the cockpit while the air port is angled 20 degrees to provide ease of movement with the fresh air hose. Cooling comfort and fresh air is pumped through three individual air channels routed to direct air onto the visor further reducing fog and contaminates from interfering with the visual field. The unique placement of the air channels also eliminates the fresh air system from “opening” the microphone and interfering with the communication system.
Additional features such as a built-in chin deflector and the Nomex covered eye port gasket practically eliminate dust and contaminates from entering the interior of the helmet while offering added thermal protection. Optionally available variable-density interchangeable cheek pads and a variety of anti-fog and tinted shields make this helmet truly customizable for a perfect fit.
Manufactured from Impact’s “Intelligent Gray Matter” inner liner and upholstered with soft-knit fire-retardant Nomex fabrics, the Air Draft OS20 is the helmet of choice for dirt track and off-road racers alike!
- Made in the USA
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Forward facing louvered chinbar vents.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.