Impact Air Vapor SA2015 Side Air Racing Helmet
Impact’s Vapor with Side Air inlet offers many of the popular features found on Impact's other Vapor models but with a side air inlet for racers looking for fresh air to be ported directly onto their faces.
Featuring Impact’s unique “Ripple Effect” aerodynamic modeling and lightweight construction, the design of the Vapor Side Air helmet provides added stability to accommodate high-speed airflow while the narrowed eye port offers added protection from debris.
Finished with Impact’s “Intelligent Gray Matter” liner (a single-piece, variable-density liner) the Vapor Side Air helmet features a fire retardant soft-knit Nomex interior and includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
- Made in the USA
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.