Impact Nitro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Impact’s Nitro helmet was specifically made with Alcohol and Nitro drag racers in mind with its integrated breather system and drag specific eye port.
Engineered to alleviate the fumes emitted from nitro and alcohol powered dragsters, the Nitro by Impact features a replaceable filter system and bottled air intake port. A built-in SFI 3.3/10 rated Nomex skirt helps keep the fresh air contained in the helmet while the braided Kevlar eye port gasket provides for an excellent fire retardant seal around the shield.
The Impact Nitro also features a built-in D-ring to keep the head restrained during launch. Manufactured from Impact’s exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex, the interior features removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
The Impact Nitro also offers a variety of anti-fog, tinted, and Hi-Def Amber shields with excellent visual acuity for the most accurate read of the tree.
- Made in the USA
- Snell SA2015 Certified
- Shell construction of our exclusive aerospace industry derived composites.
- Built-in headsock/helmet skirt.
- Pre-plumbed in the rear for quick attachment of bottle air systems.
- Kevlar eyeport gasket.
- Internal face mask/respirator completely surrounds the nose and mouth to prevent intake of contaminated air.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.