K1 23-CHP Champ Lightweight 2-Layer Nomex Driving Gloves - FIA 8856 & SFI 3.3/5
The Champ Glove was developed in conjunction with professional race car drivers in all classes to provide a top of the line, FIA 8856-2000 AND SFI 3.3/5 rated Nomex glove, with the latest in innovative features, while remaining the most affordable in class. This ultra-lightweight glove, with anatomically correct shape, provide maximum comfort and functionality. Minimal external stitching, strategically placed silicon palm design, and new fluorescent neon colors make the Champ Glove the perfect choice for all racers looking for a boldly styled, premium auto racing glove.
- Certified To Stringent FIA 8856-2000 & 3.3/5 Homologation Standards
- Hi-Quality, Lightweight Double Layer Bonded Nomex
- Pre-Curved Fingers W/ External Stitching
- New Strategically Placed Silicon Palm Design
- Available in Standard and Fluourescent Colors