Simpson Diamondback SA2015 Racing Helmet
The Diamondback Helmet is one of Simpson's most distinctive, recognizable helmets and has been improved to meet the more strict Snell SA2015 requirements. The SA2015 Diamondback has superior protection and features M6 terminal mounts for head & neck restraint devices.
The Diamondback helmets key design element known as "Wave Eliminators" increases aerodynamics, especially in open cockpits and features recessed eye port that offers a 100% shield seal.
Snell SA2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA2015 certification that also includes low velocity and low lateral testing.
Additionally, SA2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for head & neck restraint devices. A helmet that is Snell SA2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low-velocity crashes. A helmet that is Snell SA2015 certified has also passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
- Defined "Wave Eliminators" increase functionality from an aerodynamic aspect
- Recessed eye port offers a 100% shield seal
- Recommended for multi-use including Stock Car, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Road Racing and Off Road
- Snell SA2015 Rated
- Head & Neck Restraint Compatible
- Shield Pivot System & Latch Open Easily
- Includes Helmet Bag and 3mm Clear Shield
- Colors: White, Black, Matte Black, Pearl White, Silver, Red, Blue, and Orange
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
Warning: Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.